Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Friday!

We only have today and one more Friday left of school.  Our last day is on a Thursday.  I am so excited!!! 

I had an unexpected little girls' night last night.  My best friend, Amanda, invited me to her daughter's high school choir concert...titled, Dinner With Disney.  It was so fun!  It brought back memories of my last high school choir concert...which was a Disney concert, too. 

I was honored that she would invite me.  We had a few moments when one of us would just get this look in our eyes...and we'd look at each other and then laugh.  You know the kind...the moments when you don't have to say a word.  But you're telling a story. 

I am blessed to have a friend as wonderful as her. 

I cherish the moments, because I don't know how long they'll live here.  Her hubby manages the Carrabba's in the Ville's outdoor mall, and I don't know where he'll go next.  I know they plan on staying until their daughter Haley graduates in a couple years, but after that, I just don't know what they'll do. 

So...I'm thankful for many things today, but she is one of them.  We have lots in common.  We love to sing, we love watching movies (the girlier, the better!), we love eating.  It's always been that way between us.  Since we were in middle school.  We lost touch for a while in between our senior years of high school and the early years of our marriages, but I'm glad that we've found our way back to where we used to be. 

Well...that's all.  I must run.  Happy Friday!  Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...