Thursday, May 24, 2012

First Official Day of Summer

Happy Thursday and Happy First day of Summer!!!  I am beyond thrilled that Summer has arrived.  I let all the boys miss school today because it was only a half day.  Graham and I attended the eighth grade graduation at Germantown Baptist Church. 


I do love a pretty church...especially one with a steeple and a cross at the top. 

Drew had a friend spend last night with us (one of my extra son's, Will Hopper).  They stayed home this morning...choosing not to attend graduation.  Can't say that I blame them...Graham's the weird one for wanting to go last year and this year.  He's always friends with the eighth graders.  Funny how that works.

Jonah and Noah were beyond excited to get to go to work with their Dad today.  :-)  I'm so thankful they have such a hands-on, involved Dad.  He is quite the man, this man of mine. 

So, here I sit.  I'm alone in the kitchen, with Klove playing on my kitchen radio, typing out this blog post as I wait on the laundry to finish drying.  Story of my life...waiting on the laundry.  I'm thinking I'm going to get off here and read my Bible plan for this day.  I got all caught up from being a week behind yesterday, in my Chronological Bible reading plan on my phone's Bible app (YouVersion).  I need to do that now. 

So, have a wonderful day!  Enjoy the beauty of this day...God's graced us with a gorgeous afternoon.  Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

a weekend recap: girls trip edition

  Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm linking up with Joanne today, which is appropriate, since she was one of the ones on my weekend girls tri...