Monday, May 14, 2012

Faith?

I think the enemy is messing with me.  I am questioning my decision in homeschooling!  I am wondering...'have I done the right thing?'.  I cannot stand this flip-flopping feeling I have.  I feel so wishy-washy. 

I don't like it. 

I have prayed.  And prayed and prayed and prayed.  I had complete peace about my decision the second I made the decision.  I had the impression of feeling that I needed to make the leap of faith and just do it.  Go with my instinct.  I had the feeling it was from God. 

Not that I don't feel like that anymore.  Just that I'm wondering...should I have made this choice?  I've told people now...I've begun their enrollment process.  Is it too late to go back now? 

So I googled Bible verses on faith.  And I saw this one:

2 Corinthians 5:6-7 "So we are always of good courage. We know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, for we walk by faith, not by sight."

And then I picked up my Jesus Calling devotional.  Even though I haven't since last September, according to the little page-marker.  And it says this:

"There is no need to panic.  Remember that I am with you.  Talk with Me, and listen while I talk you through each challenging situation."  

And then it gives a couple Bible references.  

Luke 1:37 "For nothing is impossible with God."

And:

Second Corinthians 12:9  "But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me."

A God thing?

Probably.  

But I need prayer.  I am doubtful, questioning and worried that I've made the wrong choice.  Like I said...I know it's the enemy messing with me.  He is so crafty in that way.  And don't for a second ever think he's dumb...he's not at all.  He knows just how to get me.  

Will you pray for me???  I need it!  I'm praying for myself, but I need more than just me praying!  

 Thanks in advance.  Love to all.

2 comments:

  1. Always praying for you my amazing friend. God is with yoku!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Keep them coming! Although...these feelings did pass yesterday. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Wednesday hodgepodge

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with Joyce's Wednesday hodgepodge this week, since this was one thing we talked about th...