Thursday, April 12, 2012

thoughts

I am glad I didn't finish the post I started earlier.  After work.  Hmmph.  I'm glad my attention was diverted. 

Because, really...that would not have been a very nice post.  And I am all about being nice...or keeping my mouth shut, otherwise.  I feel like my mouth might have gotten me a little bit of a bad reputation earlier...and with someone I really only met formally for the first time today.

Oops.  Oh, well. 

Other than that...I'm so glad this week is almost finished!  It's been a little too crazy for my taste. 

I even had two days off...but it was the extracurricular activities that were making me crazy.  I even forgot one of the children I pick up at school yesterday!  I cannot believe I did that...I am totally mortified, and when I saw her today, my heart sunk to the floor.  I pray that her mom forgives me!!!  Ahem...if you're reading this...

;-)

Whew.  Tomorrow is Friday!  My daddy comes over, and our weekend officially starts.  We have GO FISH! at church, too...and those are always so fun.  I can't wait.  My kids can't wait.  The neighbor's kids can't wait.  It's going to be fun! 

We've also started lining up our summer activities...camps and stuff like that.  We're all going to First Kids' Camp...two as campers and the other four as counselors or counselors-in-training.  Fun!

Saturday, Todd is taking Jonah and Noah to the Alabama Spring Training day...otherwise known as A-Day.  They are so excited...but it is going to be one long day.  That's okay, though...it'll all be worth the looks on their little faces as they tell me about it when they get home.  I have three lacrosse games on Saturday...one early, one in the middle and one later.  I guess it's a good thing I don't have anything else to do!

I am just ready for our weekend.  Are you???

As I write this, my house is silent...except for Klove that I have playing in the kitchen with me.  Todd and all the boys are at church having baseball practice.  Jonah and Noah are ready to play for real...they're ready for some attention on them for a while. 

What are your plans for the weekend?  Share the love and comment!

Love to all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...