Saturday, March 24, 2012

these are a few of my favorite things

The Notebook.  I've seen it a hundred times, and it never gets old.  I love Rachel McAdams in this movie.

My Teva sandals.  They feel like Heaven to my ankles...which throb almost all the time. 

Hooded sweatshirts.  They're just so cozy, and they hide so much.  :)  I am wearing my Collierville Lacrosse one right this minute.

CeraVe.  I use it on my face and it is the only thing that my sensitive skin can handle. 

Carmex.  I might be addicted.  I've been trying to use Vaseline in its place, but it's not quite as good. 

Hugs from my sweet husband.  That should be number one on my list...not many days go by that we don't hug for five minutes.  I love this man that God has given me and am so thankful for him. 

Radio Disney on our satellite radio.  We were blaring it on the way to Nana's and Big Daddy's tonight...and we were all singing and dancing in the car.  :)

Going to see movies.  Any and every movie.  I just love them!  I don't go that often, either, which is probably why I love it so much.  I could see one every week and not grow tired of going.

I could go on, but I'll stop.  I need to go to bed since we have to be at church so early in the morning. 

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...