Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday

Happy Monday!  Today was a good day.  I went to the grocery store bright and early after drop off this morning, to get my weekly shopping out the way.  Isn't it funny how you can get on a kick of going after the weekend, or before the weekend, or during the weekend?  My trip will last all week...although I might have to restock a little before Saturday comes.  If only these big ole boys didn't eat so much!

I was so excited about dinner this week.  I didn't know what to have one of the nights I'm going to be cooking, but I knew that tonight we were having Mexican chicken.  Which is chicken breasts dredged in a mayo/egg/milk mixture and coated with crushed nacho flavored Doritos.  Graham has been begging for this since the last time I made it.  I made Spanish rice and re-fried beans to go along with it. 

And then...I remembered The Pioneer Woman's recipe for Simple, Perfect Chili.  And decided that would be so yummy!  My mom invited herself over that night.  ;) 

I went ahead and made it tonight since we have games three nights this week.  I figured it would make my life so much easier to have it already made. 

Aside from work, picking kids up, running kids to Lacrosse practice, and coming home to cook, it's been a pretty uneventful day. 

How was your day?  Share the love and comment!  Are any of you still out there???  I feel like I'm writing into an empty black hole. 

:) 

Love to all!

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...