Friday, March 9, 2012

just stuff

So, for his birthday breakfast, Jonah requested blue pancakes.  ???  I hope Noah wants the same color.  This is their last Friday as eight-year old's!

I got my day made yesterday by a sweet little boy who helped me out in the lunch room.  It's all about the small things in life, right?

I will have some extra little boys running around my house tonight for Jonah's and Noah's birthday sleepover.  I'm so excited for them!  I have a busy afternoon planned...at some point, I need to go to the grocery store and buy the food for tonight and tomorrow morning, and I need to make their birthday cakes.

Tomorrow we are celebrating birthdays with Nana and Big Daddy...and maybe Auntie Trish and Auntie Lisa.
My Daddy is coming over today!!  I love our Friday's.

My Mom spent last night with us.  Bill has been out of town all week, and after her day at work and then to avoid driving home in the rain, we decided it would be better if she would just come and stay with us.  :)

My sisters and I (the above auntie's) are going to see Tyler Perry at the Orpheum on March 18th!!   I cannot wait...I wanted to see him a couple years ago when he came, but didn't get the chance.  :)

My dogs are driving me nuts.  Since it rained so much, they're having to go outside in the front yard and they keep crying to go out in the back so they can play with their little buddies, the squirrels.

That's all.  Happy Friday!

Love to all.  

1 comment:

  1. Mimi and Papa will get to celebrate birthdays on Monday (and Sunday night). We are soooo looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...