Tuesday, March 20, 2012

funny sayings

Drew: "Mom!  You should be proud of me!!  I hit a kid so hard I knocked him three feet back.  And then he cried for the next twenty minutes."  (At lacrosse practice, not for fun.)

Noah: "Mom, the next time you make this fish, make two pans.  One spicy pan and one not-spicy pan.  Okay?"

Graham: "Mom, are we watching Dancing with the Stars tonight?"

Drew: "I want to...I kinda like that show."

********************************************************

As if there aren't enough funny things going on, Todd's brother Tim is in the process of grossing me out on Facebook.  He took a picture of his toe and posted it all for my benefit after I messed around with him about a weird picture he took.  

It must run in this family, is all I'm saying.

;)

I love them all...as crazy as they all are.  Or maybe I should be saying "we".  

How was your day?  

Mine was great, but it got much better after I left work.  Who knew that Walmart would bring out the best in my day?  I know...weird, huh?

Enjoy your evening...love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...