Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday Update

Have any of you ever participated in a Bible study?  I've done several that Beth Moore wrote.  I've also done some by Priscilla Shirer, Kay Arthur, Anne Graham Lotz, Kelly Minter, Lysa Terkeurst and John Eldridge. 

My favorite is Beth Moore. 

Probably because she seems to be as emotional and sappy as me. 

I've spent the entire morning crying over my last day of homework.  (Yes, I am a complete and total nerd, and I love the homework.  It's the best part of a Bible study, because when you're alone with God and His word, THAT is when He speaks.)


My favorite tools to work with.  This is the Bible my in-love's bought me for Christmas.  Isn't it pretty?  I love it. 


Ahhh.  Such an amazing study.  I need to pray for Beth Moore...that God will continue to use her to write.  Her in depth Bible studies have changed lives, and she has taught me how to study Scripture. 


Another necessity for me to read my Bible and study it.  I love these little things.  In fact, I love them so much that they're out of ink.  I am going to go buy myself some more today after work.


What was laid out on my kitchen table this morning.  What you don't see is the plate with blueberry muffins on it and the cup of coffee I had to celebrate the end of another successful study.  :)

This was all done in my cherished quiet time.  I skipped my scheduled Bible reading for today so I could finish this day's homework and have some extra time to read the book of James again and then have some extended prayer time. 

I would say this is a great start to my Wednesday.  Except for the fact that I cried my makeup off.  Oh, well.  At least my heart looks good.  :)

How are you spending your today? 

Since it's Leap Day?  Why not spend it doing something meaningful and life-changing? 

I will be looking for way to do those things today, too. 

Love to all. 

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...