Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Just a feeling I had today when I woke up...the thankfulness part, I mean.  I thought I would go with this and post on the ole blog.  :)

I am thankful for:

God's holy word.  I am in love with Him more and more...the more I read, the more I love Him. 

the fact that He abides in me.  No longer do we have to talk to Him through someone else.  His Holy Spirit allows us to go boldly into the throne of grace (Hebrews 4:16 "So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.").

sunshine!  After last night's thunderstorms, I was so excited when I saw the sun peek its head out from behind the early morning fog.  Thank You, Lord...this is one of Your blessings.

comfortable clothes.  I'm so glad I don't have to dress up so much everyday.  Sometimes I do go in to work a little dressier than usual, but today is not one of those days.  I'm not saying I'm the most stylish or anything, but I consider myself presentable and if it's comfy, then it's a plus.  :)

my children's grandparents!  I'm so excited that our elementary school is doing a Grandparents' Day event this year, and my two little's will be WELL represented.  I pray that I never take one moment they have with all their Grands for granted.  They are one of our gifts in our life (James 1:17 "Every good and perfect gift is from the above, coming down from the Father of lights with Whom there is no variation or the slightest hint of change.").

I could go on, but I have to go to work!  Another thing that I am thankful for...

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...