Wednesday, February 15, 2012

He...

fills my gas tank.
fixes things for me and won't tell me how...so that I will always need him, he says.
calls me Jenny.
has really strong, rough hands.
is a natural-born teaser.
laughs this really cute laugh.
loves taking the boys places.
laughs at me when I talk silly to him.
thinks I cook good. 
loves me no matter what I look like.
has this voice that I love that turns all gravelly when he gets sleepy.
is a wonderful dad.
is an even more amazing husband.
is Todd.

4 comments:

  1. GREAT post girl! We are lucky wives to have these great men, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool picture. I love your "He" posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girly! The reason I put this picture on here is because he was talking to me on the phone. While fighting a fire (seven or eight years ago). Seriously???

    I think it's funny. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...