Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy Thursday

I'm much better this morning, after my little pity party last night.  It's funny how writing it out helps me to shed a tear or two, and then afterward, I feel so much better. 

It might have been the cookies and milk and my two favorite shows that I watched that helped me,too.

Anyway, the point is that I am better.

I have big plans for today.  I plan on getting ahead several days in my Bible reading because of the weekend tournament we'll be at weekend.  I don't want to take a chance on missing any days.  I've gotten behind a day or two, and so far, I've been quick to catch back up.  I usually try to read ahead, especially if it's near a weekend.  I tend to get behind on weekends.  I have an accountability group that I check in with on Facebook, and so far, they're doing their job!

After work, I need to make a Walmart run and get stocked up on healthy snacks for the weekend. 

After school lets out today, we're going to the circus.  I am so excited...Jonah and Noah have never been to a circus!  I can't wait.  I have my camera all charged up and ready to go so I can take pictures. 

Well, my two older boys are ready to go.  They have to be at school early this morning.  Have a great day!  Love to all. 

2 comments:

Shari said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better today! It sounds like you have a great evening planned for today! Have fun! LOVE that your camera is charged up and ready to go!!!!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Thank you so much...me too! I am really excited about tonight. I will snap some pictures and hope they turn out great!

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...