Monday, November 21, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away

I used to not mind the rain. 

And then, we were bombarded by a puppy's life. 

So now, I'm not so crazy about the rain. 

It's also going to make for an interesting day of all the little third grade Pilgrims taking all their food items into school this morning.  And the car line...oh my goodness gracious...the car line.  I might as well plan on leaving at 8:30, because it's always backed up on rainy days. 

But you know what?  I love my life.  The Lord has blessed us richly...way more than we could ever ask for or deserve.  I'm so thankful that we don't have to earn His love.  Because if we did, we would never earn it.  I am so thankful for His love.  I am so thankful for my family.  I am thankful that we get to spend a rainy, yucky Monday together.  It doesn't get much sweeter. 

Hope you all have a blessed day.  Love to all. 

James 1:17  All generous giving and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or the slightest hint of change. 

Thank You, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...