Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm Thankful For

a loving husband that takes care of me when I feel under the weather.
a mom who understands why I can't help her cook tonight, and is not mad at me. 
a sister who stepped in and took my place at Mom's house tonight.
a mom-in-love who works in the school's health room every Tuesday.
a mom-in-love who leaves the health room to come pick up the boys' lunches when I call in sick.
a puppy who cuddled with me all day on the couch while I took my many naps.
chex mix.  It's the only thing that tastes good to me right now.
a good book to read.
a comfy couch to sleep on.
a warm bath when I am freezing.  (Last night, not right now.)
a tenderhearted boy that picks up on when I'm not feeling good and keeps on coming to check on me.


And lots more, but for now, this is all.  Love to all.

1 comment:

Shari said...

Definitely sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for! We are quite blessed, aren't we? :)

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...