Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

We have a new member of our family.  His name is Crash.  As in Crash Bandicoot...from the Mario and Sonic games?

I am not sure how I feel about him.  I smacked his nose so hard yesterday that I might have bruised my fingers internally.  :-(  He was tormenting Andy the Wonder Dog, and he is NOT going to do that. 

He's actually doing pretty good with going outside, though.  Only a few little accidents here and there, and at least that's on hardwood. 

So, what else is going on...

I have a field trip today with Jonah and Noah.  We're going to the zoo! 

Graham also has a "field trip"...it's an emerging leaders conference for FCA.  He's either coming home afterward or going to a friend's house until after the other boys get out of school. 

Poor Drew will be the only one in school all day...but Graham said it's like payback, since he was absent two days last week while all the other boys went. 

Tonight is church and I am so ready!  We missed Bible study last night because the DVD was all scratched up.  I have missed doing Bible study homework this week...I'm always ready to jump back in after a little break. 

I cannot wait until Friday!  It's Veteran's Day, and we are doing our annual parade downtown with my sweet Daddy.  I'm sad that my sister Trisha can't go with us this year, though. 

That's about it...laundry is calling! 

Love to all and Happy Wednesday. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you rode with us to the Zoo!! It was so great to have a few minutes to talk to you!!! We definitely need to plan our breakfast!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...