Tuesday, August 30, 2011

tonight

I had such a nice evening tonight.  I was honored to be able to go out and eat dinner with two beautiful, Godly friends from my old church.  I love them so much...and miss them terribly.  I'm fortunate that my sweet husband doesn't mind if I go out with them every month or so. 

We're aiming for that...dinner out once a month. 

One of the ladies is my accountability partner.  I cherish her friendship and her honesty with me.  I love that we can pray for each other and hold each other accountable to staying in God's word.  We might not talk on the phone much (hardly ever, actually), but we do email and text.  A lot. 

I love the 'seasoned' friends God has given me.  By that I mean the kind of women who have lived a little bit longer than I have and can help keep me on track.  I love that we're so very different...but so very much alike, living our lives for one purpose: to serve and glorify HIM

I'm so blessed by my precious friends.  Dinner was heavenly.  We had Japanese and I tried sushi for the second time.  And liked it so much more than my first attempt at it. 

Thank You, Lord, for Your many blessings.  I don't know why I'm blessed...but I am.  All praise and honor and glory to You.  Forever and ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...