Friday, July 22, 2011

Remember Me?

We left home. 

They left home. 

We came back. 

They came back. 

And we're all one big, happy family again.  :)

Fun was had by all. 

Laundry overwhelmed me for 24 hours, then I got caught up. 

Then they came home. 

And now it's overwhelming me again. 

I can't get past it. 

But, boy is it good to have them all back under one roof.  (Well, kinda...Drew's spending the night with a friend.)

That's all I've got for now.  But I'm thinking about which story to pick from to tell you about camp...there were so many...but for now, this is pretty much it.  Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...