Saturday, July 30, 2011

a quiet Saturday

I cannot believe how our day has turned out.  Not that I'm complaining, or anything. 

Graham went to my Dad's at nine this morning to cut his grass.  Our most favorite neighbors invited Drew, Jonah and Noah over to swim at nine thirty.  This was after Myles woke us up at eight-forty...by ringing our doorbell.  Poor Andy almost had a heart attack...we were all snoozing away.

Drew got picked up by a friend and his mom at ten. 

I have only seen Jonah and Noah twice.  Once when they each came home to tell me something, and once when they came home to eat. 

Drew is still gone. 

Graham is back and now we're watching Topgun.  :):):)

It almost makes me love Tom Cruise again.  Well...happy Saturday.  Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...