Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Priceless

Waking up late
being able to enjoy multiple cups of coffee in the morning, knowing that I have all the time in the world
watching the Today show (even though Meredith Vieira said goodbye this morning, dognabbit)
going from my chair to the pool in 5 minutes or less
having lazy lunches together
floating in the water while I listen to my kids
watching the tree branches sway and move in the breeze
catching up with my sister, Trish
late showers
listening to baseball being played in my front yard
hanging out with friends
giving hair cuts on the back porch
leisurely evenings spent together
knowing I can stay up as late as I want, because where do I have to be tomorrow?
reading as long as I want to in bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...