Thursday, May 5, 2011

:(

Why the sad face?  Because Graham's and Drew's lacrosse season is over.  I am going to be bored without all the shuttling around!  And I am not going to know what to do without the responsibilities of being the team mom.

So sad.

We had our end-of-season party tonight.  We had Corky's bbq and banana puddin'!  Yum.  Only in the South...

Anyway, the team was presented with their awards (lacrosse balls with their names and #'s on them), and all the team moms got me the cutest gift ever!  It's a big maroon tote with my initials on the outside.  I'm not the only who got one...so did the other 2 moms that head up the 7/8 grade team.

That's the other thing: I feel like these people are my new friends and I am going to miss them!  It's already been weeks since I've seen them because of all the rain, but I guess knowing it's over makes it worse.

Call me crazy, right?

Think what you want...I'm not going to know what to do with all my spare time now.  Well, yes I do.  I'll be concentrating on Jonah and Noah.  Their season is just getting started, and for that I am thankful.  I really do love watching my kids play ball.  It's my most favorite thing in the entire world.  And yes, I am a yeller.  :)  I can't help it...I never thought I would be, but I am.  In fact, I yell so much that I usually end up hoarse afterwards.  My sister Trish always laughs at me.  Because after I yell, I start hacking.

So...I am killing time until Todd comes home.  I'm (not so) patiently awaiting him to return home so we can watch tonight's episode of American Idol.  Drew needed a new lacrosse stick, so he took him to get one.

Well.  Here he is now.  I'm gonna run!  My mom and I are dying to watch it.  Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

a day in the life post on a Tuesday

  Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm taking notes from Joanne and Maria ; I decided to write my version of a day in the life post. This will h...