Sunday, May 22, 2011

Beautiful, Rainy Sunday

I know that after all the rain (and flooding) we've had, many are not happy about the rain.  I'm really not either...except for the fact that our yard needs to be watered before we can cut it.  The grass is getting pretty tall back there, and we have got some work to do in the department of getting it ready for the summer. 

The summer.  Doesn't that sound heavenly?

It's one of those things that I will always look forward to...no matter how old I am.  As long as I have kids at home, anyway. 

It rained a (teeny-tiny) little bit yesterday morning.  Enough to cancel Jonah's and Noah's last official scheduled baseball game.  We still have some make-up games to play, but they try to have the team finished when school lets out. 

In four days. 

F.O.U.R. D.AY.S.

You would probably never guess that I'm excited about that. 

Speaking of those 4 days, I was so relieved to make it through last week.  Now all I have to do is remember all the things on my calendar for this week.  Monday through Wednesday, specifically.  I'll be home free by Thursday. 

Well...time is ticking and I have some gettin' ready for church to do.  Happy Sunday!  Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...