Thursday, February 24, 2011

Favorite Blogs?

Do you have blogs that you love?  I do...mine are all on the sidebar to the right.  What are yours?  I'd love to hear them. 

Also...I wonder, what makes good blogs so good?  Is it the writing?  The subject matter?  Mine is kind of all over the place.  I don't have any one subject...although if I had to pick, it would be family.  Hmmm...do you prefer one subject blogs?  Like a couple decorating blogs I read...I eventually get bored if that's all it's about.  I like to hear details.  I'm definitely a people person, and I love to get to know new and different people.

What do you most love to read?  One of my favorite blogs is from a girl I went to high school with.  Her blog is called Love Laughter Lyrics.  It's about her life...her family, her hobbies, her side business, and she always posts tons of pics. 

I've fallen off in that area.  The pictures, I mean.  Here's the problem: I got a new phone back in December and the camera on it is ahhhhmaaaaazing!  I do still carry my Nikon (the small version), but my phone is so much easier to access.  And I can instantly post on facebook.  :)  Yup, that makes me happy.  I should still post some pics...even with my limited time.  When I'm home, that's usually the last thing I want to do, though. 

Maybe I will work on that. 

Or maybe not.

I would post one now, but I'm on the PC and our hard drive crashed several months ago, eliminating all my pics.  On the grand scale of things, it's not that important. 

Well..I need to go finish lunch and go lose a little of my sanity...otherwise known as work.  Love to all. 

1 comment:

  1. Jen, I thought I would post one of my favorite blogs. It is thesimplewife.typepad.com
    A blog about a christian author who recently had a stroke who is recovering. Very amazing to see where God has brought her from! Thought you might want to check it out!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...