Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Klove

I absolutely love this radio station.  It's called encouraging Klove for a reason...it's there as a tool that God uses to reach us.  I believe this with my whole heart.  I love the message the dj's give, I love the holy written Word of God they read, I love the music and the way the songwriters allow God to speak through them. 

For example, I love this song.  It's called Everything I Need and it's by Kutless.  I'm going to post the video below.  I hope you take the time to watch it.  I just wrote the lyrics down in my journal and when I was writing them, one girl immediately popped into my mind.  I am going to send her this in a private message, and pray that she feels God speaking to her through it. 

Here's the song:



I listen to nothing but Klove.  Not that the other stuff is horribly bad, although most of it is nowadays, but I like the message on Klove.  Their New Year's challenge is try listening to nothing but Christian music for one solid month.  And see what God does in your life.  See how He speaks to you through the music they play.  See how rewarding it is to pray for others in time of need when a request is shared on air. 

It's one of God's gifts to me in this life.  Klove, I mean.  It's also a gift to my children.  I love nothing better than hearing them sing along the songs that are taken straight out of His word.  This is another way that the Scripture comes to life in us...through this music. 

Do you want to join me in this challenge??  What in the world do you have to lose?  Except being blessed by God.  Join me...I dare you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...