Thursday, December 30, 2010

ummmm???

I hate titles.  So there is none today.

I am exhausted from yesterday.  Another sign that I am aging.  :(  I went to bed tired, and my legs are screaming from all the up and down motions I did yesterday while cleaning the upstairs.  I am very thankful that I have 4 very willing sets of hands to pitch in and help.  We were upstairs cleaning, going through, rearranging and organizing closets yesterday...Graham's and Drew's, Jonah's and Noah's, and the dreaded playroom.

Don't you like how I do things in pairs?

We stopped once for junk food lunch, and once again to watch Percy Jackson.  Because the sugar set in and I needed a little nap.  I was really frustrated at one point over the fact that there was just so much junk all around me...but we pulled through and got it all finished.  Needless to say, after a day like that, we most definitely piled into the 'burban and bought 3 pizzas for dinner.

Todd worked for the sheriff's department last night, so we ate and watched Karate Kid.  I love that movie.  Then I played on the computer, then we all went upstairs.  I'm about a quarter of the way through the Sarah Palin book that I'm reading, Going Rogue (yes, I'm slow and just now reading her first one).  I lurve it.  I didn't think I would be able to get into it, because politics bore me (just don't tell my husband that), but quite the opposite has happened...I'm fascinated.  I love her and am fascinated with her life, her family, and just the way she handles life in general.  She pretty much does not care what people think of her...which is how I want to be.  Anyway...that's a whole other blog post.  Anyway, I read for a little while, then crashed and don't remember a thing.   

Well, all my kids just woke up and I owe my mom a phone call.  Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...