Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Sunday!

I can't wait to get today started!  I love attending our church.  It feels like home when I walk through the doors.  I also love worship.  It's one of my very favorite things, and it's such an honor to get lift up an offering of praise to my Savior!  Add to the fact that we get to sing Christmas songs (O Come Let Us Adore Him), and I am in Heaven. 

We are taking it easy around here today.  I think the temps are going to warm up enough so the kids can play outside without freezing.  And I am going to prepare for tomorrow to cook with my sweet friend Marcia!  I love this day.  It's so much more fun baking with a girlfriend than doing it alone.  Then tomorrow night my sweet Mom is spending the night with me.  We're going to watch Christmas movies.  :) 

We might spread some more Christmas cheer in our front yard.  Todd's hands were freezing last night, so we called it quits.  Well, everyone is up and moving, so I guess I need to get up and do the same. 

I encourage you all to find a church to attend today!  It's almost Christmas...what better time to honor our Lord?  Have a blessed day.  Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...