Monday, August 30, 2010

For Unbelievers

God is a gracious God.  I know that you, too, probably have many that you love that are not saved.  I feel sorry for the ones who don't know God's love!  It's more than a little perplexing to me, too.  All I know is that when I feel like I can't get through to someone, I pray that they will see Jesus in me.  I am unabashed in my faith.  I will not shove it down someone's throat, but people who know me, know that He is my everything.

I made a comment just recently on how to handle difficult people.  "Jesus helps me through it."  And it's so true.  He is so very gracious to us, to allow us to bring all of our needs and cares to Him. 

I came across an old favorite verse of mine in Hebrews this morning and thought I'd share. 

Hebrews 4:16  So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God.  There we will receive His mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.

It says we are to come boldly!  Without reservation!  He is there to help us when we need it most.  Just think on that for a while. 

Happy Monday, and love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...