Saturday, July 31, 2010

What's Up?

VBS-all week at my church this past week.  It was amazing...I worked registration and loved getting to visit with all my church peeps!

Rearranging furniture/toys and cleaning/organizing...AGAIN.  This time in Graham's and Drew's room.  We are selling their bunk beds because they now have NEW ones in their room!  Woohoo!

I finished another amazing book...The Yada Yada House of Hope series by Neta Jackson...Who Do I Lean On?

Slacked on blogging.  Sorry.  No inspiration/motivation.

Kept up with my favorite bloggy peeps!  I found a new favorite cooking blog...my friend and kindergarten teacher of 2 of my kiddos...Katie Ledbetter.  Her blog is From My Kitchen To Yours...click on my blogroll on the right and check out her yummy recipes!

Entertained my kids...and several others.  :)  And fed them all.

Went to the grocery store for much needed food!  With all my kids.  $240 later, our fridge and pantry are stocked!

Watched a LOT of HGTV.  Becoming addicted.

Did countless loads of laundry.  Including ALL the bed linens.  And then put it all up.  :)

Assisted my hubby in shaving his head bald.  Not really.  I just offered my opinion from time to time. 

Had dinner with friends last night.

Worked a day at the school.  :)

Had fun with my kids.  Hanging out, doing not much of anything, enjoying our last days of summer. 

Relished their creative energy. 

Bored you with my goings on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...