Sunday, July 4, 2010

just for fun...some things I would like to do soon

paint Jonah's and Noah's room
get our playroom in (somewhat) order, as opposed to the disarray it's in currently
go back to Iceland
fix up our backyard and deck...too much HGTV is a bad thing
finish our living room-yes, it's painted, but the walls are naked.  I can't seem to get motivated.
get over whatever is wrong with my ear
watch more movies
get together with our friends more often-we've let this area slip, and I'm missing it
go somewhere as a family-anywhere
be with a girlfriend that is hurting right now...to be able to do better than just the phone conversation we had tonight
paint my kitchen cabinets (GASP!)
take everything out of my kitchen-off the counters and walls-and start all over (insert motivation here, please)

Okay, well, this one's short and sweet.  The hubs is asking for his computer now, so that's my cue to head upstairs to bed to read.  :)

Hope you all had a happy 4th of July.  We did.  It was amazingly relaxing, spending the entire day (almost) at my mom's house.  Eating the best food.  Doing what the boys love most-swimming and shooting off fireworks.  And eating.  Did I mention that?  Holy cow.  Big Daddy could open up his own restaurant with the ribs he cooked today.  Oh my GRAVY.  Heaven, I tell you.  Pure Heaven. 

Okay.  Good night.  Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

a day in the life post on a Tuesday

  Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm taking notes from Joanne and Maria ; I decided to write my version of a day in the life post. This will h...