Friday, July 9, 2010

A DAY FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I am so stinkin' excited about tomorrow, I could cry.  Todd and all his boys are going on a canoe trip on the Buffalo River!  WAHOO!!

Guess what I get to do the whole day???

ANYTHING I WANT TO!  To steal a phrase from one of my favorite Travis Cottrell songs, "Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of creation!"

A whole day.  That sounds like heaven.  Unfortunately, I'm going to spend the earlier half of it trying on dresses.  :(  But after that, I can do whatever I want!  I have a friend coming over for a girl's night tomorrow night and I'm hoping to watch a chick flick!  And just catch up.  Ya know?  Especially since she's moving away in a short while.  :(

Alright, well, I'm off for now.  I am going to watch one of my instant queue movies from Netflix.  A girly one.  Since the hubs is out doing his sheriff department stuff.  And since the kiddos are in bed.  And since I need to get off of here before my eyes cross. 

Good night.  Love to all.

2 comments:

  1. hope you enjoyed your day for 'me!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did!!! I got a bridesmaid dress for a friend's upcoming wedding, I shopped for pillow and curtain fabric, ate salad for lunch and just enjoyed being "girly"!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...