Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What were they/was I thinking...

when the doctor's office asked me if I ever tired of filling out all the paperwork for my kids?  Um, no.  I enjoy it. 

when Graham asked me, "Can I wear shorts?  It's getting up to 45 today."?

when they left the house looking like THAT?!

when I thought keeping my sanity with 4 boys would be easy?

when I actually thought, "Hmph.  I'll never have to face THAT."?

when I told the boys they could invite 4 or 5 friends for a sleepover?  Each???

when I turned down the chance for a 1 week cruise alone with my hubby? 

when she said WHAT?!?!?!



Just thought I'd ask. 

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny...but I have to ask...what WERE you thinking when you gave up a week cruise with your husband? Are you mad woman? Just kidding! Sarah wears shorts EVERY day at home - regardless of the weather outside. She knows she has to change if we go anywhere - you just pick your battles you know? The day it snowed (the last BIG one) -- Charles took me to work and Josh left the house with a wet head and shorts and a long sleeve shirt....and Charles took them all to Yums to eat. The girls had no coats...but hey - -everyone survived! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I know. It would have been for our 10 year anniversary. Do you ever just get a bad feeling about something? I just had that feeling that we shouldn't go. We might never know why. That's funny about their clothes~good thing they're tough, huh?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...