Tuesday, March 2, 2010

the top 10 reasons why spring should come NOW

My toes are tired of being closed in and are ready for some flip flops.

I'm tired of the boys coming in because it's too cold to play outside in long segments.

Baseball!

picnics at the park

I want to go to the zoo really bad.

Spring means summer is just around the corner!

I am ready to see some green stuff on the ground and on our trees...and some other colors too.

The boys have more fun at Nana's and Big Daddy's house when it's warmer outside, and last year Jonah discovered he was pretty good at shoveling.

Spring means the boys get to help our neighbor, Mr. Paul, with his veggie garden again~this time from the very beginning.  And THAT means yummy tomatoes and cucumbers for us.

Did I mention baseball? 



2 comments:

  1. I'm SO ready for Spring, too! We keep getting little teasers of it...one day will be a nice high 60's and then the next, we won't get through the 40's. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daffodils are up and ready to bloom so I am excited that I will be seeing pretty flowers soon. You know I am soooo ready for warm (very warm) weather and I am looking forward to baseball too! I am excited about birthdays before that. Yes, life is wonderful!!! Thank you Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

a weekend recap: girls trip edition

  Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm linking up with Joanne today, which is appropriate, since she was one of the ones on my weekend girls tri...