Saturday, March 13, 2010

For Your Enjoyment...

I thought I'd post some pics from our week.

This would be my awesome 11 year old acting all goofy with his birthday poster I made.  


And Noah with his FIRST poster I made.  Because I left out the "d" in birthday.  I had to redo it.  I couldn't stand it.  I love his expression.


And Jonah with his.  He was the one who requested that I make him a birthday poster.  And then one because thee, because Noah and Graham each wanted one.  Drew does too, but his birthday isn't for 3 more weeks.  One day when one of the boys needed a poster, my mom and I were at Hobby Lobby and couldn't find JUST ONE, we bought a pack of like 578.  Not that I'm complaining, because it's brought hours of entertainment for me them.


We've had them hanging on our mantle all week for their pleasure.  And everyone who has come by to celebrate with us has signed it.  We'll keep them forever, Jonah said.  I asked that all the boys use their best handwriting, and they did.  And then Aunt Trish signed.  And she goofed up.  LOL, I can't resist teasing her a little.

Jonah wanted to know if I was some sort of a famous handwriter.  And then Todd and I cracked up because I should have said, "Well, yes, as a matter of fact I am."

They're cute.

Some brotherly love.


And goofiness.


And one of all 4 of them.  My heart is happy.


The end.  Happy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...