Friday, March 12, 2010

43 More Days of School and Spring Break has begun!

We are having an amazing Friday night.  If you just read my facebook status, you see why.  If not, it's because Graham is having a sleepover with 2 really great kids.  Brayden and Jared are really good, loyal friends~and we have had a blast sitting at the kitchen table talking, laughing, telling "ghost" stories, singing the Barney theme song {with my ears plugged}, eating brownies.  

*Sigh.* 

Life is good.

Todd called me this afternoon asking me what I would think of him taking Jonah and Noah somewhere special.  He is working on a campaign for a good friend of ours, and that's where they are tonight~at the headquarters, working on some signs.  So, of course, I told him that they would LOVE to go with him~especially his little mini me, Jonah. 

So to ice that cake, not only did they go with Todd, but a cool young kid in a truck came to pick them up.  With Todd, of course.  But still.  I thought Jonah's eyes were going to bug out of his head.  

They've had fun hanging out riding their bikes just being with Daddy.  

And I've had fun entertaining some cool kids.  

Did I happen to mention that there are only 43 days of school left in this school year?!?!?!?!  

Well, I just did.

And we are officially on Spring break.  Hallelujah!!!  I am so ridiculously excited it is not even funny.

And, we just so happen to be going to see some cool peeps in Spring Hill, TN this weekend, which makes it even better.  :)

Life is good.

Oh, yeah.  I already said that, didn't I?  

I am blessed and I am thankful.  

Love to all you in bloggy world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

a day in the life post on a Tuesday

  Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm taking notes from Joanne and Maria ; I decided to write my version of a day in the life post. This will h...