Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wow...A Whole Week? Really?

Gosh, you'd think I would have had tons of things to write with all the excitement taking place in our house lately.  Oh, wait.  That's right.  All that excitement has taken OVER our lives.  At least temporarily. 

I feel like a TO BE CONTINUED... is coming on.

Hmmm.  It's been a good week.  Well, except for Jonah being sick.  That part wasn't fun.  Poor little guy.  He didn't even get to stay home and quality one on one time with Mommy.  Stupid snow days. 

Ha, I'm just kidding.  We actually enjoyed the snow...for the first 3 hours, then we were all over it.  I'm praying we'll be out of school before the last week of May.  Join me, please??? 

 

Yup.  That's it.  Right there.  We woke up to almost 6 {I'm guessing, please don't judge} inches of glorious Surprise Snow.  That's what I'm calling Monday.
Because when we got our 5am wake up call from the Shelby County Board of Education, we were like, "Huh???  Why would they cancel school???"  Fast forward 2 minutes when we actually got out of bed and looked out the windows.  "Oh.  Cool.  Goodnight."  Then we rolled over and went back to sleep.

Exciting stuff, people, I know.  Try to contain yourselves.



One more.  See?  That looks about like 6 inches.  I don't know.  I never confessed to be good at the art of guesstimating. 

{THAT'S A WORD?  Guesstimating?  For real?  My spellcheck thingamabob didn't light up like it usually does on words like that.  Neither, for that matter, did the word 'thingamabob'.}

During our lovely time at home, Todd worked on crown moulding.  And it almost succeeded in kicking his behind.  Who knew that something so lovely would SO HIDEOUS to work with??? 

We're still not done with it.  There is one more piece that has to go up and he's being forced to have someone who knows what they're doing do it.  Yup.  You read right~there are not many things my husband cannot do, but this one piece of crown moulding {that is butting up to 2 existing pieces} is one of those rare things. 

Sad face. 

On a positive note, I love our newly mounted television.  It's glorious up there above our mantel.  I'll take pics once we get everything back in place and post on here and on facebook.  Until then, I know I am leaving you just hanging in suspense. 

Well, peeps, this is about all the excitement I can handle for one day.  Hope yours is fantabulous.  Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...