Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Something To Ponder

I am the Lord, I'm the Almighty God
I am the One for when nothing is too hard 
I am the Shepherd and I am the Door 
I am the Good News to the bound and the poor

I am {4x}

I am the Righteous One and I am the Lamb 
I am the Ram in the bush for Abraham 
I am the Ultimate Sacrifice for sin 
I am your Redeemer, the Beginning and the End

I am {4x}

I am Jehovah and I am the King
I am Messiah, David's offspring
I am your High Priest and I am the Christ
I am the Resurrection and I am the Life

I am {4x}

I am the Bread and I am the Wine 
I am your Future so leave your past behind
I am the One in the midst of two or three
I am your Tabernacle I am your Jubilee

I am {4x}

I am Hope, I am Peace, I am Joy, I am your Rest
I am your Comfort and Relief from your stress
I am Strength, I am Faith, I am Love, I am Power
I am your Freedom at this very hour


*************************

Let these words wash over you if you need them
and even if you think you don't
just read them and take comfort in Him who has made us more than conquerors!!

With Him on our side, who can be against us?

Can anyone separate us from His love?

No.  

Nothing.

No one.  

Because He is the GREAT I AM.  


I am the LORD, your Holy One, Israel's Creator, your King."
Isaiah 45:3
I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.12.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...