Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Lowdown on American Idol



Have you been watching it?  We've watched it all so far this season and I love, love, love some of the peeps on this season!  Randy said it right tonight when he commented on all the unbelievable talent this year.  And I absolutely LOVE Ellen being on there.  I love her sarcasm and her sense of humor~much better than Paula's cheesiness.  

So do you have faves??

I do.  Wanna hear them?  

First there is Casey James.  He's 27 and from Fort Worth, TX.  He's the one who Kara loves.

 

I also LOVE DiDi Benami.  I love her story, as well.  Her best friend died and she is continuing on in her honor.  


 

Gosh, they'd make a cute couple, wouldn't they?  
Okay, who else....oh, I love this girl below.


 

Haeley Vaughan, 16 years old with amazing vocals from Fort Collins, Colorado.  Wow.  She is incredibly talented.  And I love that she wants to be a country star~not what you would expect, and the judges like that as well.
There's also Thaddeus Johnson, Big Mike {the new daddy}, Andrew Garcia {the young father whose parents used to be in the Mafia}, and Katelyn Epperly.  

Oh, the possibilities are endless.  Those are my faves, though.  I can't wait to see who else makes it through tomorrow night.

What are your thoughts and opinions?  Do you have favorites?  

Feel free to share them.

Until then, good night all. 



No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...