Sunday, February 14, 2010

In Honor of Valentine's Day

Some things I love.
Thanks, Charla, for this idea!

Jesus
His Word
Todd
Graham
Drew
Jonah
Noah
Andy
Skippy
Sambo
Twinkles
my extended family
Crisp fall mornings
cool Summer nights
swimming 
hanging out with our neighbors on lazy Summer nights
being splashed and chased in the pool by my husband
reading
watching movies with the family
going to movies in the theatre
my job and all the kids I get to be in charge of
DisneyWorld
Mountains
the sound of the ocean
writing
my home~I love how cozy it is
my cool Suburban~especially right now, with mud on the tires
Tyler Perry/Madea
OPI nail polish
purses/bags
chips and dip
Costco
Lifeway Christian Bookstore
Bible studies
girlfriends
laughing until you cry
happy tears
babies/toddlers
the smell of Johnson & Johnson
blue eyes
my husband's hands
his voice
hanging out with my Mom on Saturday nights
hanging out with my Dad on Friday afternoons
early mornings, when all is quiet
music
singing
eating out
cooking a meal, not having to worry about who will like what
decorating
blue
manicured hands and pedicured feet
action movies with my husband and boys
chick flicks with my girlfriends
Nicholas Sparks
leading worship
my church family
Christmas
Easter
Speed skating~Apollo Ono and all of the Winter Olympics
The Bachelor
Dancing with the Stars
Amazing Race
{maybe I should just say "reality tv"}
HD tv

Okay, well I'm going to stop now, since I could obviously go on all day.  One thing I am NOT a fan of {and I wrote this on facebook earlier} is facebook PDA.  It's actually one of my biggest pet peeves.  I have no desire to know about people's love lives on there, and some things should DEFINITELY be just left unsaid.

So.  Happy Valentine's day.  I hope you enjoy all of those that you love. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...