Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Transform

I love that word.  And not because of the movie, risque as it is.  That's a whole other post.  


I just love the word TRANSFORM


Take a look at what it means:


Main Entry: 1trans·form
Pronunciation: \tran(t)s-ˈfrm\
Function: verb
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French transformer, from Latin transformare, from trans- + formare to form, from forma form
Date: 14th century
transitive verb 1 a : to change in composition or structure b : to change the outward form or appearance of c : to change in character or condition : convert
2 : to subject to mathematical transformation
3 : to cause (a cell) to undergo genetic transformation


And take a peek at what I just read:


Romans 12:2  Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.  Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.


That's all I'm sayin'.  


In Jesus' Name.

2 comments:

  1. Romans 12:2 is my favorite verse in the Bible.

    Great insight! Great lookin group of boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally in love with the thought of God transforming me~He does so daily. Thanks on the boys compliment!! God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...