Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Tears

God is so good. He is too much sometimes~meaning I cannot wrap my mind around how good He is and how much He loves us. Even those that don't know Him. He still loves them and longs for them. Even those serving gods that don't exist and those who are wrapped up in other religions~such as the ones that claim there is another "book" or "bible" to add to His one true Word.

I am moved to tears by my favorite Bible teacher, Beth Moore. I am seriously about to bawl my eyes out over her story and would be now if my dear hubby weren't sitting in the same room with me. I don't want him to think I'm a freak. Because I don't personally know Beth, but I'm crying over her story.

But I do know her. She is my mentor, my favorite Bible teacher and my sister in Christ. And one day in Heaven, we'll be in the angel choir together.

Just go with me here.

Click HERE to read her story. It's long, but stick with it because it's worth it.

Grace.

Mercy.

He abounds in both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...