Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Awesome Friday Night

Todd and I had so much fun last night. Seriously, that was one of the greatest things that my man ever could have done for me. I loved it. And needed it.

I get stuck in a rut sometimes, and it's just so good to get away and be refreshed. The worship was amazing. In a Baptist church, no less! Lol, I couldn't resist that. I'm just kidding you, my Baptist buddies.

Travis Cottrell DEFINITELY has the gift of leading worship. And it is a gift, and no, not everyone has it. He is just so natural at leading us into God's presence. It's just what he does. Worship.

I love that word. Worship. To pour extravagant honor upon. To adore. To love. To praise.

He is worthy of it, isn't He? I love seeing the words that we sing up on a screen and singing them to God. I don't just sing a song to be singing it~I sing it as if He is standing right in front of me. Like the elderly people we sat behind last night. I'm sure they would have loved it if I hadn't belted it all out like I did, but I was singing to my God! And loving every second of it.

Thank you, honey. I miss sitting beside you in church like that~it was just what my heart and my soul needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...