Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Words Fail

I cannot think of words to describe my weekend. I truly cannot. I know it seems strange~me, who usually has no problem writing anything~but words fail me. I cannot describe how amazing it was to be in God's presence with 13,000 other women {well, mostly women and a handful of men} worshiping and singing. It was truly mind blowing.

Then to top THAT off, I went to Bible study Monday night and had an earth~shattering time there as well. I can't describe that either, except that Monday night amidst our group of ladies, strongholds were DESTROYED in Jesus' mighty name.

I wanted to share with you the Scripture that Beth Moore taught on this weekend. I may share my notes some other time, but for now, read and taste and see that the Lord is good.

Exodus 34:5~7
5 Then the LORD came down in the cloud and stood there with him and proclaimed his name, the LORD. 6 And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, "The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, 7 maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation."


That last part of the verse~He doesn't leave the guilty unpunished~was explained in a new way that made so much sense to me. That's all in my notes, though, and I'm officially out of time.

Love to all~have a great day~despite all the rain, if you live near me.

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...