Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What To Write???

I still don't know. I just thought I'd throw that title out there. It's going great~I just haven't been in the mood to blog. I know. Shocking, right?? Usually I can't shut up.

Oh well. It's so dreary here today in the 'Ville. I am kinda glad though. Tonight is our Nat'l Night Out, and I forgot to notify the neighbors of it. Oops. What are they going to do, fire me??? Being the neighborhood spokesperson/coordinator for just ONE year is now turning into the 4th year. I'm really over it.

Now that it's canceled nobody will be mad. Like my sweet elderly neighbor next door who, I'm fo sho, thinks I'm a heathen.

I had the most amazing morning. If you're my friend on Facebook, you'll see why I think everyone should go see my chiropractor, Jason Coleman. He recommended that I start getting massages 2x a week. Darn. I guess I have to follow his orders, huh?

My first one was this morning. Hello, Lord? Can You make sure that we get massages in Heaven? Y'all. It was pure and total H.E.A.V.E.N.

Seriously.

So now that I'm like a wet noodle, I'm about to go to work. I hope my kiddos are nice to me today. I am soooo not in the mood for "rainy day" behavior.

My Bible study is going really good~it's on the right side somewhere. I highly recommend it~even if it's on your own. You do not have to have the dvd sessions. You can just read along by yourself and do the study guide. It's amazing. Last night we learned about heeding to the Holy Spirit. And waiting, listening, obeying, then believing in Him.

Well, I really must run before I'm late. I hope you all have a blessedly happy, rainy Tuesday.

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...