Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Prayer For My Family

Taken from Ephesians 3:16-20

Lord, I pray that Your glorious and unlimited resources will empower them with inner strength through Your Spirit. {verse 16}

I pray that You will make Your home in their hearts as they trust in You. {verse 17}

I pray that their roots will grow deep into Your love and keep them strong. {verse 17}

I pray that they know and understand how wide, how long, how high and how deep Your love for them is. {verse 18}

I pray that they experience Your love, though it is too great to fully understand. {verse 19}

I pray that they are made complete with the fullness of life and power that comes ONLY from You. {verse 19}

I thank You, Lord, for Your love and care for them. Now all glory to You, who is able, through Your mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than than I might ask or think. {verse 20} In Your mighty, beautiful name I ask this. Amen.

No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...