Tuesday, October 20, 2009

catching up

I don't know what's been wrong with me. I've been so uninspired to blog. Isn't that sad? It makes me sad, even if it doesn't you.

We had the crud again~mild stomach issues with 3 of the boys and myself. Between my stomach being nauseated and my head KILLING me, I've not been in the best of moods. Headaches + 4 loud boys = me not being a very nice mommy. :(

Ok. I'm finished complaining. It's a new day and I'm claiming victory over my headaches!!! In Jesus' name!!

It is a gorgeous day, here in the Ville. The sun is shining brightly, I only had to pack 3 lunches this morning, I have NO plans tonight~this is going to be a great day. I just know it. OH! And it was hat day today at school, so we didn't have to deal with uncooperative hair in the back of the head! Yes, the small things make me happy.

I even vacuumed up all the dog hair last night! Y'all don't know how thrilled I am to say that. I've been so busy that I haven't had the time to do house stuff. I have yet to catch up on laundry, but I feel that day is soon in coming.

I'm excited about this week~starting this Thursday, I'm going to be helping out in Noah's class at school. I can't wait to get that started and get to know his classmates better. I know most of them, but I don't KNOW THEM, know them, if ya know what I mean. I lurve getting to know their friends.

I have one more field trip to go on this week, and after this one we are done with those until Spring. Jonah and Noah went on a walking field trip to the fire station yesterday that Todd and I both got to go on, and on Friday Graham is going ... somewhere, I forgot!!! ... to see a civil war reenactment. I'm excited about that one. I lurve me some history.

I cannot believe that is #1 of his last 2 field trips in elementary school. Ok. I'm done with that thought, that's a whole other blog post. No tears. No tears. NO TEARS!!!

I have to run~love to all and have a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...