Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ummmm.......

It's funny how things hit you~and yesterday I kept thinking what it will be like next year when Graham isn't with me at the school anymore. I wish I could continue to move along with them, but I am pretty sure that will not happen. I like being a part of the school and knowing all of his friends. That won't be the case next year. I know, I know, it's a whole school year away. I was just thinking about it all day.

So was Noah, apparently. He came up to me last night and asked what Graham was going to do when he got out of school and none of us were home. I told him I guessed he'd stay by himself for a little bit until I was able to get home. Actually, I think it was Jonah that said that. I thought it was funny how we were both thinking about it on the same day.

Anyway. We had a great Monday~all the neighborhood kids were out all afternoon and evening. Graham and Drew went on a bike ride with the girl next door {doesn't that sound like a book or a movie?} while Todd stood outside talking to neighbors. I had already gotten all comfy for the night, so I sat inside and read. I know. I was exhausted. Mondays are rough for me, although I haven't figured out why yet. It was loverly. And peaceful. I don't get to read in those conditions very often.

This morning I am going to the chiropractor for my physical therapy evaluation. I will be curious to see what it involves. My back hasn't hurt in several weeks now, so I'm thrilled about that. I also have not been getting headaches~which I used to quite frequently, and I didn't even put those things together until just recently.

And speaking of that, I need to get off of here. I hope you all have a fantabulous Tuesday!!! Love to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

a day in the life post on a Tuesday

  Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm taking notes from Joanne and Maria ; I decided to write my version of a day in the life post. This will h...