Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A New Thing

I am overwhelmed by the amount of love I was shown yesterday over my mom. I posted the same thing {basically} on my facebook status yesterday, and was so thankful over all who were praying.

We spent the whole afternoon at the doctor's office yesterday. They really didn't give her any definitive answer as to what was going on. They did some blood work, and a cardio score {?} before she left, and she should know something by today. They found a blockage on the right side of her heart...they tested it further with that last cardio test she underwent before she left. Please keep praying as she waits for the results.

We're having a lazy day today. I do need to get up here shortly and do some laundry and clean/vacuum, but after that, we're headed to the pool. We didn't swim yesterday, and the boys are ready for some water action. Me too.

Exciting stuff, huh? Such is my life. I hope you all have a great day. Love to all.

Isaiah 43:19 For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.

I am claiming this verse over you all today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...