Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Family Is Back!

I was so glad to see the other half of my family when I pulled up to the church yesterday. I didn't want to let go of any of them. It was wonderful. I knew they would be tired and would want to relax, so I invited ourselves over to Katie's and Travis' house for a swim and cookout. We provided all the food {since I invited us}, she provided company, the pool, and the grill. It was nice.

I am doing laundry all day today. It's a good thing I was caught up yesterday when they all came home, because they brought home some really dirty {smelly} clothes. I just threw them straight into the wash. I'm working on loads 1 and 2 right now, I have another 2 to finish today. Good times.

We're going to some friends' house tonight for a cookout and games. I am so excited...there's 3 of us families going {4 including the ones' who invited us}, and all the kids get along so good. Fun times!

Well, I'm going to run~I need to get a jump start on the mountain in my laundry room! Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. okay - the cake fight clothes -- yuck! I had to just throw away the t-shirt -- not even salvagable! He had so much fun even - even though he got sick. Tell Todd thx for taking care of him! This will be a year to remember for him!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...