Thursday, July 9, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We had a great time visiting with the Nashville {actually they live in Spring Hill} branch of the Goodwin family. It was good for Jonah and Noah~since Graham and Drew get to go to camp, Jonah and Noah needed something fun to do. We mainly just hung around their house, and my little guys were more than happy to be there and just get to play with Nathan. They don't remember ever going to his house before, so it was fun. We did swim one day for a little while, and Tracy and I got the chance to hang out, which we NEVER get to do. Fun times for everyone.

I seriously miss my husband and Graham and Drew. I know they're having a great time, though. We're swimming today and hanging out with friends. We're counting down the days until our REAL vacation. I am so excited. We are going to see my sister, Debi, in Tampa! We'll also be getting to see my brother, Paul, who lives in Orlando. And...speaking of Orlando...WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!! Whoop whoop!!!

I cannot wait. We're going to leave on Friday, July 30th and take 2 days to drive to Tampa. We'll be with Debi and her family on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. We'll do the Disney thing on that Monday, probably. The boys say that they're excited~and they are, especially about getting to stay with Debi and her family. They LOVE Austin and Nicole. But when we talk about the Magic Kingdom, they have absolutely NO comprehension of what to even expect. It is so huge, and more than they could ever imagine. I am so excited to see their faces the first time they see it. I cannot wait.

So, for now, we are home. And enjoying our time here. The boys have a friend coming over today, and we're going to just hang out and relax and swim. Sounds like the most perfect day ever. I hope you all have a fantabulous day doing whatever it is you do. Love to all.

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...