Thursday, July 30, 2009

Funny Saying

We were driving down Appling Road in Cordova, and Drew was checking out the scenery going by. We got to Bellevue Baptist Church {which is, in fact, a mega church} with the 3 white crosses in front and Drew asked, "Mom, is that cross in the middle the one that Jesus was nailed to?" In all sincerity, with a straight face. I told him that, no, it was not. That cross was no longer there, and it was at a place near Jerusalem called Galgotha. THEN HE ASKED, "Did Pappaw and Grandma Sandy get to see it?" I laughed, because at first I thought he meant that because of their age. But then I realized he meant it because they went to Jerusalem last March. Funny. Kids and all that.

And no, I still haven't packed. Apparently, I work better under the last minute kind of pressure. I also do NOT procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...