Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rain + No Plans -2 Kids = L.A.Z.Y.D.A.Y.

Catchy title, huh?? I thought so. This whole title thing is way overrated. I struggle with it. I can know what I am going to write, but the whole thing goes to pot without the right title. Not really, but I dislike coming up with them. Can that qualify as writer's block? Title block, maybe? Don't think so.

So, what's been up, you wonder? Not much. It's been a quiet week. I've played kid swap with a few friends. We swam yesterday. Thinking about going to a movie tomorrow. I don't know what I want to see more~Up or Night At The Museum 2. I loved the first Night At The Museum, but Up looks great, too. Such tough choices during these nice summer weeks.

I'm going to a movie with a girlfriend tonight. Woohoo. I LOVE going to movies. I'm pretty sure we're going to see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. :) There is almost nothing that beats a $2 movie!!! We're going to go next week, too. During the summer at Malco theatres, they have kids summer movie fest and it only costs $2 a ticket on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 10:30. It is WAY TOO expensive to take a bunch of kids to a movie nowadays, so I appreciate any discounts!

Well, I hate to end this amazingly excited post, but I must. Laundry is calling. I will end it with something funny. Noah asked the magic 8 ball this morning if Noah was Mommy's favorite buddy. The 8 ball said yes. He looked at me and asked, "Is that true?!" I laughed and said that as much as I love him, he was not my favorite, I loved them all equally. Thought that was cute and wanted to share. Love to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...